Thursday 11 March 2010

DFW

What a surreal weekend in Dallas. 
Sweet girl on the left... first time seeing her in 2 1/2 years. 
Sweet girl on the right... BFF from college


Look how they welcomed me to Dallas! I could have been easily embarrassed by the scene they made with the balloons, huge sign. and snapping of pictures... but I was anything but embarrassed! I was overjoyed! I didn't care who saw the chaos that we created, how often am I in Dallas?!


We rode bronze cattle in Pioneer Plaza..

Went to Forth Worth to buy turquoise cowgirl boots from a true Texan..
Then tested the boots out at a true Texas two-steppin joint.

ate at Joe T's mexican resturant..

was tempted to buy these... but refrained myself. 
When in Rome Texas...

Thanks so much to this couple

and this couple
for their great hospitality this weekend!


and this couple for making it all a reality :)
love you guys!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Looks like you had tuns of fun!