Tuesday 19 February 2008

Family Feedback

It has been great to get some good feedback from the family. I am excited about the blog and to let you all know what is going on in my life!

Me and my roommate, Allison, went skiing a couple weekends ago in Maryland at Wisp Resort. We had an awesome time. What a fun way to spend a Sunday! I though I would include a picture:
It is fridged here. I am praying for a snow day or 2 hour delay tomorrow from elementary school. Oh speaking of school! Let me put a picture of my school that I teach at 4 days a week:

Rivesville Elementary and Middle School
Home of the Rivesville Rams!
I am spending this semester in 3rd grade where I have 17 lovely students. (They are all sick or getting over being sick! Fun Fun!) Next semester, my final semester of student teaching, I will be in Kindergarten! :)
Ok, bedtime.
These 6:30 mornings are killing me.

No comments: