Wednesday 11 August 2010

100th post!

Raise your glasses! Cheers my friends.  I have reached 100 posts today!

In celebration, I have decided to move my bloggy blog over to Wordpress.  Eek, sorry blogspot.  You have been a great beginner blog, but it is just time to move on.  I am a huge fan of google products: Google Chrome, Gmail, Blogspot... but the formating tools of blogspot are driving me nuts.  So, to Wordpress we go!

the address for my new blog is: http://kfboden.wordpress.com/

bookmark it, save it, love it, cherish it, etc.

I'll leave you with some last pictures before we make the big move!

my favorite mama

my favorite little girlies!

my new favorite place to buy coffee and other treats :)

my favorite memories from this summer

bye!! See you all over at Wordpress




No comments: