Tuesday 3 August 2010

Good servers know their menu...

...and that is what I am trying to do.  Ruby's has tons of menu items and I am trying so hard to keep them all straight.  Here are my attempts to organize the menu... if I can organize it.. maybe I'll be easier to remember.



Appetizers, quesadillas, combinations, salads...
all burgers and sandwiches come with endless friends..
must remember...must remember..
when in doubt... refer to little cheat sheet.. ;)

It has been a good first week or so.  I am done training!! Hurray! Tonight I had 2 tables of my own at a time. Really feeling more confident by the end of today.  I only screwed up one order today: the woman ordered buffalo shrimp quesadilla... not just buffallo shrimp.. woops!  Still learning the buttons while I input orders. :)

No comments: